I am able to offer the following services for the deaf community and allies:
- Articles from English to Auslan.
- Scripts for plays, videos, etc.
- Emails & letters.
- Data collection, research methodologies, interpreting survey results.
- Transcribing and coding video interviews.
- Research, literature reviews, report writing.
- Blogs and other social media content
- Auslan to English translation
- University-level assessment support & feedback.
- Referencing training – APA6, Harvard, Chicago.
- Tutoring in Humanities and Allied Health related subjects.
- Social media marketing
- Community development & engagement
- Theatre & media
- Social media strategy development
- Audience engagement & insights
- Assistance with kick-starting your online digital presence for your business/brand.
I accept NDIS (plan managed & self-managed) payments for: Auslan translation, academic support, and Auslan to English translation for Deaf & hard of hearing people who use Auslan.
Everything else is negotiable at this stage, as I am yet to confirm on a fixed rate.
For my CV, check out my LinkedIn.
I also have an ABN.
Please contact me for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org.